We believe that
- We can help our students be ready to learn if we help to sort out their problems.
- The first step is to build good relationships with the young person and their families or carers.
- Everyone is equal. We believe in being open, fair and honest.
- We try to solve problems simply and quickly.
- We never force children to do things they do not want to do.
All young people want to learn and we help them find a way to do so
- We give our students the right work for them.
- We give them hope.
- We show them that there is a place for them in society.
- We get them ready to move on to school, college, work or training.
- We support them when they move on
- We teach them how to make good relationships with friends at home and in school.